Pursue a multi-disciplinary qualification in business management. Become equipped to manage and influence all functional disciplines within an organisation, whether private, public or civil society.
Over 30,000 students have successfully completed a course with iQA.
Price and Payment Options
The fees are all inclusive – there are no hidden costs.
Fees for the first year
- Registration Fee: R1 500
- Module Fee: R2 250 (6 modules required in first year)
- Module Fee for subsequent years from R2 400 – R3 525
- Payment Terms: 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months
- EFT, Ozow (iPay), Credit or Debit Card (PayGate)
The following minimum entrance requirements apply:
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with Diploma endorsement with:
- at least 40% in English, and
- at least 40% in Mathematics or 50% in Mathematical Literacy; or
- A Senior Certificate (SC) with:
- at least an E symbol, on Standard Grade level, in English, and
- at least an E symbol, on Standard Grade level, in Mathematics; or
- A National Certificate (Vocational)(NCV) with appropriate subject combinations and the following
levels of achievement:
- a minimum of 50% in three fundamental subjects including English, AND
- a minimum of 60% in three compulsory vocational subjects, or
- A Higher Certificate or Advanced Certificate obtained in a cognate field.
What you need to enrol:
South African citizens:
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of highest school qualification
Non South Africa citizens:
- Certified copy of passport
- Certified copy of study permit
- Certified copy of SAQA evaluation
- Access to a reliable internet connection – no textbooks – the course is fully online
- Email account
- Smartphone or PC – you can do the course entirely on your smartphone!
Modules in this course
|Study Path 1: 4 and a half years||Study Path 2: 6 years|
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m new to online learning, where do I start?
Log on to the iCan student portal and find the orientation module in your course. The module gives you all the information you need to help you navigate and become familiar with the workings of your online course.
Do I need to be online all the time to study?
No, each module has an eBook containing all the course material. You can download the eBook to your device and work through the material while you’re offline.
How do I get academic support?
A dedicated tutor is available online to provide support and assistance. They can answer your questions via iCan messages or the discussion forums. Your tutor can also be contacted by email or telephone.
How do I submit assignments?
For this course, you will submit your assignments online. Find instructions on how submissions work on your online learning orientation module, which is on the iCan student portal. You will be able to do your assignment online and get your results instantly.
What do I get, after I complete this course?
Once you complete your course, you will get a Diploma in Business Management, SAQA ID #, NQF (HEQSF) Level 6 from iQ Academy. To qualify for this certification, you must:
- Fulfill all academic requirements
- Pay up your student account
- Email clear copy of your ID document to email@example.com or fax to 086 758 4800