Add value to any organisation with Employee Wellness skills. Gain knowledge about wellness policies and procedures and learn how to develop employee wellness programmes.
Over 30,000 students have successfully completed courses with iQA.
Price and payment options
- Fees include all textbooks, study guides and courier– there are no hidden costs.
Monthly Payments Options
- R 479 p.m. x 24 months
- Debit order
- No registration fee, but a deposit may be required subject to affordability
- Direct Deposit, EFT, Ozow (iPay), Credit or Debit Card (PayGate), Karri
- Please note that for Standard Bank customers we are an authorised beneficiary
The following minimum entrance requirements apply:
- Grade 9 (standard 7)
- At least 16 years old
- Proficient in English
What you need to enrol:
South African citizens:
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of highest school qualification
Non South Africa citizens:
- Certified copy of passport
- Certified copy of study permit
Modules in this course
- Employee Wellness in Your Business
- Employee Wellness Programme (EWP)
- Employees Physical and Psychological Wellness
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Students are required to complete and submit one assignment per module.
- The pass mark for each assignment is 50% unless stated otherwise within the assignment instructions.
- There are no written examinations for this course.
Next Intake Dates
|Apr 2020||May 2020||Jul 2020||Sep 2020||Nov 2020|
|Start Date||20 Apr||20 May||20 Jul||21 Sep||23 Nov|
|Payment Date||31 Mar||05 May||06 Jul||07 Sep||05 Nov|
Exciting career opportunities
The Employee Wellness Short Course was developed for existing human resource practitioners and people involved in employee wellness programmes.
The course is also ideal for managers that would like to know more about the concepts and practises of employee wellness management.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a short course?
A Short Course is a short learning programme focused on equipping you with a specific skill set. It is designed to complement the demanding lifestyle by offering flexible learning with access to tutor support. Assessment is done through the submission of assignments and there are no exams.
However, the short course is not a registered qualification in terms of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and does not carry credits towards any other qualification.
How do I get academic support?
A dedicated tutor is available online to provide support and assistance. They can answer your questions via iCan messages or the discussion forums. Your tutor can also be contacted by email or telephone.
How do I submit assignments?
Students have the following options for submitting assignments/assessments:
- iCan Student Portal:
Upload assignment on iCan
- Email Submissions:
- Posting to IQ Academy:
Private Bag X6
What do I get after I complete this course?
Once you complete your course, you will get an iQ Academy Short Course Certificate of Competence.
To qualify for a Certificate, you have to:
- Pass all your assignments
- Pay up your student account
- Send a clear copy of your ID document to:firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax: 086-758-4800
When will I get my certificate?
- It takes up to 14 working days for us to print certificates and package them for posting.
- Certificates are posted through registered mail.
- We SMS the SA Post Office tracking number to you.
- You can also have your certificate couriered to you at R150 cost. This will be an overnight express.