Win a weekly tablet 2018 Terms and Conditions:
1 DECEMBER 2018
- “The Competition” is organised by iQ Academy.
- The Competition is open to all South African residents or South African citizens over the age of eighteen (18) years, who successfully register for a qualifying course over the promotional period. However, the following persons may not enter the Competition or win any of the prizes: directors; business partners; employees; and/or agents of iQ Academy, or the immediate family members of these persons.
- All successfully registered students will be automatically entered the competition to win a Samsung tablet worth R2100 (two thousand one hundred rands).
- The Competition starts from 1st December 2018 and ends on 28 February 2019. All entries received outside of this time period will not be considered, notwithstanding the fact that there may be promotional material and products communicating the promotion still available after the closing date.
- DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE COMPETITION
iQ Academy will monitor and investigate all winners to ensure that there was no foul play, before announcing the winners. Any foul play, in any manner, will disqualify the entry/entrant.
This competition is not open to any person who is discovered to have used, or attempted to use, more than one name in order to qualify to win the Competition run by iQ Academy except in the case of a legal change of name.
Entrants stand a chance to win one of the prizes detailed in the campaign advertising.
Winner(s) will be notified telephonically within ten (10) working days of the draw taking place and the prizes are not transferable, negotiable or redeemable for any other consideration other than described.
All tablets will be couriered to the winners within ten (10) days of winner claiming their prize giving iQ Academy the delivery address and iQ Academy acknowledges the receipt of the address.
If you are a winner and fail to provide relevant contact information including contact numbers, and full name and surname within seven (7) working days from first contact, your prize will be forfeited.
- ALL WINNERS
Once we have received all relevant contact details and information, a winner’s post will be scheduled, including their names and the prize they have won on Facebook and other social media channels.
- GENERAL POINTS TO CONSIDER
a. An entrant may enter the Competition once.
b. By entering the Competition you confirm that you understand and accept all Terms and Conditions contained in this document.
c. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, iQ ACADEMY MAY PUBLISH YOUR NAME IF YOU ARE A PRIZEWINNER.
d. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION, ALL ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY iQ ACADEMY AGAINST ANY COSTS, DAMAGES, LIABILITY, PENALTIES AND/OR CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING, IN RELATION TO THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH COSTS, DAMAGES, LIABILITY, PENALTIES AND/OR CLAIMS AROSE FROM GROSS NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF iQ ACADEMY.
d. Prizes are not transferable for cash or any other prizes.
e. iQ Academy cannot be held responsible for any delays in payment or delivery of prizes.
f. iQ Academy cannot be held responsible for any technical glitches beyond their control, or any failure on the part of Facebook or its platform which provides this Competition.
g. iQ Academy cannot be held liable for any consequences incurred by an entrant who submits incomplete or incorrect details.
h. iQ Academy reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. i.Failure by iQ Academy to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.