- Students aged 18 (eighteen) years and older who successfully register for a qualifying course over the Promotional Period will automatically be entered the draw for 1 (one) of the 14 (fourteen) Samsung tab A worth R2199 (Two thousand one hundred and ninety-nine rands)
- “Successful registration” for the sake of clarity means that the student has supplied all required personal, educational history and financial details correctly and honestly to IQ Academy and same has been successfully verified. The student must meet the academic registration and repayment requirements for the specific course and has made their first payment towards their fees.
- On a weekly basis a draw will take place on every Monday, a full list of the successful registrations meeting the criteria in clause 2 above entered a random draw where 1 (one) students will be selected as the weekly tablet winner.
- The competition runs for the Promotional Period which totals 91 (ninety-one) days (1st of April 2019 to 30th of June 2019).
- The draws for this competition will take place on the following Mondays 6th 13th 20th & 27th May, 3rd 10th 17th 24th June, 1st 8th 15th 22nd & 29th of July and 5th of August 2019.
- All tablets will be couriered to the winners within 7 days of winner claiming their prize
- Winner(s) will be notified telephonically within ten (10) days of the draw taking place and the prizes are not transferable, negotiable or redeemable for any other consideration other than described above.
- IQ Academy’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- Any person who is –
a) A director, member, partner, employee or agent of or consultant to or a promoter of IQ Academy; or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; or
b) A spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, associate of a contemplated person in paragraph (a); may not participate in a promotional competition held by IQ Academy or its promoters.
- Neither IQ Academy or any of its promoters, sponsors, affiliates and agencies, nor their employees, accepts any liability for any:
a) Oversight, ambiguity, error or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, which any of its employees, agents, affiliates or sponsors may commit in the running of the competition and the awarding of the prizes.
b) All participants indemnify the organizers, officers, employees, associated companies, iQ Academy Weekly win a tablet competition_1st April 2019_30th June 2019 iQ Academy Weekly win a tablet competition_1st April 2019_30th June 2019 their advertising and promotion agencies, and their directors, officers and agents against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with their participation in any way whatsoever in this promotion.
- Prior to claiming his or her winnings, the winner may give his or her permission to have their identity and their image published in any media by IQ Academy, for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of the winning draw. This will entail being photographed for publication in printed and electronic media and may entail being filmed for broadcast television, without additional remuneration. Any winner may decline these requirements and as a result of such a decline a winner shall not forfeit their prize.
- Subject to sponsor conditions/other agreements, IQ Academy undertakes to deliver prizes to respective winners via direct deposit into their designated bank accounts (see clause 9&10).
- IQ Academy accepts no responsibility should prizes not reach the respective winners once the prize has been processed for payment by IQ Academy.
- IQ Academy will take all reasonable steps to notify the winners, but should a winner not be contactable for a period of 30 days after the date of the draw the winner may forfeit their prize.
- The competition may be terminated at any time by IQ Academy at its sole discretion. In the event that this competition is cancelled or suspended all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against IQ Academy, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- The full Rules, Terms and Conditions of this competition can be requested from the IQ Academy client service department on 086 111 5054 or can be downloaded from the website www.iqacademy.ac.za
- By participating in this competition hosted partly or in whole by iQ Academy, participants further agree to be bound to these Terms & Conditions.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor from the competition.
- All information, rules or conditions relating to this promotion, published in or on any
promotional or advertising material in any media, at any time before or during the promotion period, will form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion.