Get easy mobile access to expert teaching on Human Resources Administration and be empowered to connect with the possibilities that await you as an ambitious professional.
Over 20,000 students have successfully completed a Short Course with iQA.
Price and Payment Options
The fees are all inclusive – there are no hidden costs.
Monthly Payments Options
- R540 pm x 18 months
- R810 pm x 12 months
- Debit order
- No registration fee, but a deposit may be required subject to affordability
- No registration fee
- EFT, Ozow (iPay), Credit or Debit Card (PayGate)
- Minimum Grade 12, 18 years +
- Proficient in English
- Access to a reliable internet connection – no textbooks – the course is fully online
- Email account
- Smartphone or PC – you can do the course entirely on your smartphone!
What you need to enrol:
South African citizens:
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of highest school qualification
Non South Africa citizens:
- Certified copy of passport
- Certified copy of study permit
- Certified copy of SAQA evaluation
Modules in this course
- Fundamentals of Human Resources
- A Practical Approach to Employee Relations
- Payroll Administration and Document Management
- 21st Century HR Administration
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a short course?
A Short Course is a short learning programme that focuses on equipping you with a specific skillset. However, it is non-credit-bearing, which means it does not carry credits towards a registered qualification in terms of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
What is the difference between this course and the Human Resource Management short course?
The HR Administrator short course is a practical course aimed at those who want to work in Human Resources, particularly as an administrator. The Human Resource Management short course, on the other hand, is a more general course that explores the topics and theories in Human Resource Management and is aimed at HR professionals and general managers.
I’m new to online learning, where do I start?
Log on to the iCan student portal and find the orientation module in your course. The module gives you all the information you need to help you navigate and become familiar with the workings of your online course.
Do I need to be online all the time to study?
No, each module has an eBook containing all the course material. You can download the eBook to your device and work through the material while you’re offline.
How do I get academic support?
A dedicated tutor is available online to provide support and assistance. They can answer your questions via iCan messages or the discussion forums. Your tutor can also be contacted by email or telephone.
How do I submit assignments?
For this course, you will submit your assignments online. Find instructions on how submissions work on your online learning orientation module, which is on the iCan student portal. You will be able to do your assignment online and get your results instantly.
What do I get, after I complete this course?
Once you complete your course, you will get a short course certificate. To qualify for this certification, you must:
- Pass all your assignments
- Pay up your student account
- Email clear copy of your ID document to email@example.com or fax to 086 758 4800